India is on a 21 day lockdown to fight with corona virus along with many other countries of the world. Below are a few things for self care that you can practice everyday for a healthy mind, body and soul.
1. Practice Healing
This is a good time to spend this lockdown period doing the 21 days healing cycle.
If you are trained in any healing modality, please practice it for self healing for 21 days.
If you are not trained in any healing technique, follow my guided meditation for self healing. (link given below).
2. Send healing to Mother Earth everyday for at least 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Protect yourself and your loved ones with energy shields.
4. Exercise regularly indoors to boost your immunity and keep the body fit - yoga, aerobics, still walking, dancing etc.
5. Eat healthy meals. Staying at home may tempt you to snack often. Avoid it.
6. Feed your mind a healthy diet. Read at least 1 page from any book that you like or may like.
7. Meditate for 5 to 10 minutes at least. It is food for the soul.
8. Bring out your creative side - paint, draw, dance, cook or anything that gets your creative juices flowing.
9. Heal your emotional baggage during this lockdown. Contemplate, practice tapping (EFT), emotional work, journaling, working with psychologists, therapists and coaches online or over the phone.
10. Connect with your loved ones. Communicate, spend time together (virtually).